Donations & Sponsorship Programs
Donations You can contribute funds to preserve and enhance our parks, facilities and programs through the following avenues:
- Glenview Mansion Fund - Donations are used solely for maintaining the 1926 historic details of this extraordinary building. For donation information, call 240-314-8660.
- Holiday Drive Fund - Financial donations support this City of Rockville holiday tradition, which provides food and toys to local families referred by schools and social service organizations. Online donations are possible. For more information, call 240-314-8300.
- Recreation Fund - Help provide financial assistance to someone who would not otherwise be able to participate in recreation programs and activities. The fund is partially supported by the Rockville Rotary Club through the annual Rockville Rotary Twilight Runfest. Available online by "Add Up or Add On" to your Recreation Program registration form. Round your payment to next easy denomination, and enter this additional amount on Recreation Fund Donation line. Call 240-314-8620 for more information. Donate online.
- Rockville Emergency Assistance Fund -
- The COVID-19 crisis is unprecedented in how it is affecting your neighbors through financial hardship. If you have the means and would like to partner with the City of Rockville to help your neighbors in need, considering donating to the Rockville Emergency Assistance Program (REAP). 100% of donated funds go to help Rockville families!
If you would like to make a donation via check, please make the check payable to the City of Rockville with "Rockville Emergency Assistance Program (REAP)" in the memo line and address your envelope to:
111 Maryland Avenue, 1st Floor
Rockville, MD 20850
- Senior Assistance Fund - Donations provide financial assistance to eligible individuals age 60 and older so they can participate in programs, trips and join the Rockville Senior Center. During the COVID-19 emergency, all donations will go toward purchasing food and essential items for our 60+ community. Donate online.
- Tree and Gift Memorial Program - Remember and honor family members, friends and colleagues with a donation of a tree or bench. Call 240-314-8700 for an application.
Donations by checks should be made payable to the City of Rockville and mailed to Rockville Department of Recreation and Parks, 111 Maryland Avenue, Rockville MD 20850.
Rockville Recreation and Parks Foundation - The Rockville Recreation and Parks Foundation is a 501c3 organization established to:
- Improve recreational activities, programs, parks and facilities
- Support the Rockville Youth Recreation Fund
- Assist with the acquisition of new parks and open space
- Purchase equipment and other amenities for the City’s parks and facilities
To donate to Rockville Recreation and Parks Foundation send a check made payable to the Rockville Recreation and Parks Foundation and mail to 77 South Washington Street, Rockville MD 20850. For more information, call 240-314-8867.
Corporate or business entities can show support for the elements that make Rockville a great place for their employees to work and live. There are a variety of sponsorship opportunities. Sponsor a sports team or major special events!
Rockville Senior Center Living Legacy Campaign - This campaign seeks to ensure the Rockville Senior Center can continue its tradition of excellence, serving older adults in a caring, fun, supportive and educational atmosphere. Checks should be made payable to Rockville Seniors, Inc. and mailed to 1150 Carnation Drive, Rockville MD 20850. You will receive a tax receipt in the mail. For more information on this important program, call 240-314-8800.