Rockville Skate Park
Recreational facilities, events, classes, programs, rentals and activities are canceled through Thursday, April 30.
Community center memberships will be extended to account for lost days.
Canceled programs, events and rentals will be refunded or credited for future use.
For questions, contact Recreation and Parks at email@example.com or 240-314-8620, Monday-Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The City of Rockville Skate Park is located at the Rockville Swim and Fitness Center. The customized park was built and renovated with input from local skaters, and includes:
- 24-foot wide, four-foot tall mini-ramp
- Three-foot tall, 20-foot wide micro ramp with escalator and extension
- Two hubba ledges, three-set, five-set
- Quarter pipes, rails, funboxes and manual pads
Rockville, MD 20850
4 - 9 p.m.
10 a.m. - Noon
Skaters ages 15 and under only.
Noon - 8 p.m.
Open to all skaters.
Noon - 8 p.m.
Rules and Guidelines
To promote safety, all park users (of any age) must wear a protective helmet. While some “loaner” helmets will be available, visitors are encouraged to bring their own.
Any use of the Skate Park is at your own risk. The City of Rockville does not assume any responsibility for injuries. The Skate Park is under 24-hour video surveillance.
- No glass containers, food or beverage allowed on skating surface.
- No littering. Please use trashcans.
- No drugs, alcohol, or tobacco products permitted.
- No loud music or disorderly behavior permitted.
- No pets.
- Proceed down a ramp only if clear of other skaters.
- Spectators welcome, but must stay clear of ramps an equipment.
- Additional ramps, jumps or obstacles are prohibited.
- Modifications to the skating surfaces or features are prohibited.
- Bikes and scooters are prohibited.
- Respect the neighborhood. Keep noise to a minimum.
- Organized events must have written approval from the City of Rockville Recreation and Parks Department. No contests or demos without written permission.