Human Services Nonprofit Grant
The City of Rockville provides grants annually to local organizations that partner with the city to support human services access in the city. The Fiscal Year 2022 grant application period is now open, and applicants will be notified whether their grant is included in the Mayor and Council's budget.
All grant applications and attachments must be received by the City of Rockville Community Services Division office through our online application portal by 5 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 22.
To encourage the submission of quality applications, a staff member from all applicant organizations must attend one of the following mandatory technical assistance sessions, held virtually:
- Wednesday, Nov. 25, 10-11 a.m. Click Here
- Wednesday, Dec. 2, 3:30-4:30 p.m. Click Here
- Thursday, Dec. 10, 3:30-4:30 p.m. Click Here
Please contact Ali Hoy, Community Services Program Analyst, at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about the mandatory technical assistance sessions.
Only nonprofit organizations that provide human services to individuals residing in the corporate city limits of Rockville are eligible to apply.
Review the Requirements
Complete the Application
Complete the application online.
Click “Create an account” to complete the registration process and create your logon credentials.
Click the “Apply” button and complete the short Eligibility Form to see if your organization is eligible for this grant.
Complete the application and submit by 5 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 22.
Submit all Materials
The required materials are detailed in the instructions above.
A list of required documents:
- Audit, Financial Statement, or compilation for most recent completed operating year.
- IRS Form 990 for most recent completed operating year.
- Board Roster identifying officers, term limits, addresses, and phone numbers.
- Report from the last formal and/or informal evaluation of the program (if applicable).
- Document of Application Submission Authority signed by the Executive Director and Board President: View an example of what this document should look like here.
- Budget Form: View the Budget Form here.