- City Government
- Budget & Financials
The Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 budget process is now underway! Upcoming Mayor and Council meetings related to the budget include:
- Monday, March 18: Mayor and Council work session.
- Monday, April 1: Public hearing and Mayor and Council work session.
- Friday, April 5: Public record closes.
- Monday, April 29: Mayor and Council work session.
- Monday, May 6: Budget adoption.
- Meetings are broadcast on channel 11 on county cable, livestreamed at www.rockvillemd.gov/rockville11, and available a day after each meeting at www.rockvillemd.gov/videoondemand.
The Proposed FY 2020 (July 1, 2019 - June 30, 2020) operating budget equals $138.5 million, an increase of 1.7 percent over last year's budget. The General Fund budget equals $84.2 million, an increase of 2.2 percent over FY 2019. The city's property tax rates remain the same at $0.292 per $100 of assessed value for real property and $0.805 per $100 of assessed value for personal property.
Below are two links for the budget. The first link is the complete budget document in .pdf format. The second link is a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet that contains detailed revenue and expense data for fiscal years 2015 through 2020.